All 16 art Reviews

Rogue Star Rogue Star

this is brill! Love it

Araiguma responds:

Rogue Star Rogue Star

i think this is quite good! Keep up the good work :) check out my entry if u want

GioJayEvanglista responds:

Thanks... :-) I already saw your entry... You have done a good job as well.. :-)

GATEWAY TO NOVA TERRA GATEWAY TO NOVA TERRA

why have you entered it twice?

filipejbs responds:

??nope, changed my first one, to another, this one is the second step of the final one :) and if I get the time, due to work, I'll try and do another, mixing elements of the first and second one :)

ROGUE STAR ROGUE STAR

WOWee! i love this so much !!!! mine has gone to shame now ;3 hehe

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

how did you make it look like playdoh? i love the style

ManuelTacoface responds:

I actually did use clay, although it wasn't playdoh, it was a brand of modeling clay called Claytoon lol. If you're going to do clay sculptures, Van Aken clay is always the way to go imo. Also thanks for the rev man and be sure to follow me as well!

Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1 Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1

this is so coool!

Nepoleon Nepoleon

This absolutely fab!! how on earth did you do it!!!!

JXLambie responds:

thank you so much! it's my best friends dog. I used Photoshop with an intuos pro and with Jazza's brushes.

Hinata Hyuga Hinata Hyuga

Hinata is my fave anime character, i dyed my hair purple 3 years ago so i could be like her hahah

first try roguestar first try roguestar

I feel like the digital art ones are kinda overpowering the hand drawn ones, but i dont think thats fair i think hand drawn takes a lot more time and effort, my entry is hand drawn too, and i really like yours :)

Star Gone Rogue Star Gone Rogue

i really like the style youve used here, kinda chibi hehe

AldrinHD responds:

It's like a weird hybrid style. XD
But thank you. ^_^